Georg Marco (1863-1923) was an Austrian chess player. He was born in Cernăuţi, Bucovina, which was part of Austro-Hungarian Empire, then part or Romania and currently Ukraine. He was secretary of the Viennese Chess Association.
James Mason vs. Georg Marco
Georg Marco with black defeats James Mason in a game, Leipzig 1894.
Albert Pulitzer vs. Georg Marco
Play online this chess puzzle from Albert Pulitzer vs Georg Marco. White Mates in 2.
Aaron Nimzowitsch Adolf Anderssen Albert Blees Aleksandra Goryachkina Alexander Alekhine Alexandra Kosteniuk Anish Giri Antoaneta Stefanova Bernhard Horwitz Bobby Fischer Boris Spassky David Paravyan Emanuel Lasker Fabiano Caruana Garry Kasparov Georg Marco Gunay Mammadzada Hikaru Nakamura Hou Yifan Ian Nepomniachtchi Ilya Rabinovich Irina Krush Jennifer Shahade Johannes Zukertort John Bartholomew John Emms Joseph Blackburn José Capablanca Judit Polgar Ju Wenjun Lauren Goodkind Levon Aronian Luis Paulsen Magnus Carlsen Max Euwe Mihkail Botvinnik Mikhail Tal Nigel Short Nona Gaprindashvili Paul Keres Paul Morphy Paul Whitehead Sabina Foisor Susan Polgar Tigran Petrosian Valentina Gunina Veselin Topalov Viktor Korchnoi Viswanathan Anand Wilhelm Steinitz
- The $10,000 Puzzler Hunt, Chess, and Thank You Notes
- 2022 American Cup: Double Elimination Chess
- Suitcases, war, chess, and the d5-square
- From Wild Card to Candidate: Hikaru Nakamura
- Emotions in chess: Let it Go
- Chess book review: Defending Under Pressure
- Like Cats and Dogs: A Chess Fight
- Chess Fundamentals on Forward Chess