How to find what version of SparkChess you have
Very often, especially when contacting us about an issue, you’ll be asked to provide the exact version and platform of SparkChess.
The version string looks like this “14.0.1 android_tablet full / 2020.04.27 10:30”. It tells us the version, the platform (in this example it’s the Android version running on a tablet), the fact that’s a Premium/paid version, and the exact build date. This helps us tremendously.
Obtaining the version string is very easy: all you have to do is start a new game and click on the SparkChess logo located at the top (on mobile) or top-right (on desktop).
Here’s a simple guide:
- How to change your Premium Live account password
- How to create a team
- How to find what version of SparkChess you have
- How to login to Premium Live and Multiplayer
- How to Play Chess with a Team Mate
- How to purchase a Premium Live subscription
- How to redeem a Forward Chess coupon code
- How to use an Invitation Code?