How do I add, approve or remove members on my team?
For security reasons, players must personally ask to join a team. You can send them instructions to do so.
If you are a teacher or chess instructor dealing with children, please contact us. We can create accounts for your class and assign them to your team if everyone is using SparkChess Premium.
When users request to join your team, they will be Pending your approval. To approve them, do the following:
- From the Invitation Window, click on Account button. Your Account Window will show up.
- At the bottom of the Account Window, you’ll see some buttons. Click on Team.
- Now you’ll see your Team page, with its name, description as well as a list of existing (and pending) members.
- Pending members are shown first along with some quick stats, highlighted and with two buttons next to them: a ‘Tick’ button for approval and a ‘Cross’ one for rejecting them.
- To remove (“kick”) an existing player from the team, click it on the list. A ‘Cross’ icon will appear. If you click it, the player will be removed from the team. Note: you cannot remove yourself this way!